The Methodist Foundation for Arkansas is an excellent choice for the long-term administration of charitable funds. United Methodist churches and institutions place endowments, long-term reserves and other special-use funds at the Foundation knowing that they can rely on prudent, diversified investments as well as ready access to their funds.
MFA employs Wespath Institutional Investments, a subsidiary of the United Methodist Church’s General Board of Pension and Health Benefits, as its investment consultant.
Through its relationship with Wespath, MFA provides:
- Superior investment management.
- Flexible investment alternatives designed especially for MFA clients.
- Reduced expenses resulting from MFA’s partnership with the UMC Board of Pensions $20 billion portfolio.
- Socially-responsible investment choices that adhere to the guidelines of the Book of Discipline.
- No minimum fee or balance requirements.
To learn more about how MFA can help your local church, contact Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Clarence Trice at 501-664-8632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, download the following brochures: