We know your congregation members and supporters have strong passions about your ministries. The Foundation can help match their devotion with your churches’ needs by offering investment options and planning tools that can directly provide more money toward your ministry.
The Methodist Foundation for Arkansas consults with Arkansas Methodist churches and institutions to establish planned giving programs and endowment funds to support ministries in accordance with guidelines set forth in The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church.
Our services include:
- Leadership in establishing a planned giving program through presentations in the church and consultation with church leaders
- Use of The Foundation’s Planned Giving Handbook, which provides a step-by-step process and model policy for establishing a permanent endowment fund
- Ideas, resources, and leadership in estate planning
- Planned giving workshops and educational programs
- Resource materials on planned giving and estate planning, including brochures, videos, and planning workbooks
- Confidential consultation with individual donors
- Donor recognition programs and ideas
- Professional funds management and investment services Trustee and custodial services of charitable gifts benefitting Methodist churches, institutions, and charities
- Issuing and administering charitable gift annuities that name Methodist churches, institutions, or charities as beneficiaries
- Ongoing evaluation and consultation services
Planning, consultation, educational, and training services are core ministries of The Foundation and are provided free of charge. There is a small fee for professional fund management and investment services. Fees cover accounting, reporting, and compensation of professional investment counselors. The Foundation provides an accounting of transactions with respect to each account.
Learn more about the services we offer using the links below.